WEAll exists to help bring about a transformation of the economic system, of society and of institutions so that all actors prioritise shared wellbeing on a healthy planet.
WEAll’s activities include:
• Connecting and convening seven meta movements from around the world (businesses; faith and values groups; academia and think thanks; civil society organisations; governments; and practitioners).
• Creation of a global citizens movement to mobilise citizens at individual and community level.
• Working with marketing experts, story tellers, and communities to distil elements of and appropriate framing for a new narrative.
• Creating and sharing playbooks (guides) that explain how relevant actors can advance the creation of a wellbeing economy.
• Synthesising academic and grey literature that informs wellbeing economy analysis and propositions to draw out key dimensions of wellbeing economy theory.