Please give in proportion to how important you think these issues are currently. All members are able to get a say in running PEP and a free subscription to The Mint Magazine. For members who are based outside the UK, we will provide video facilities to facilitate participation in PEP general and management meetings.
You can get savings on attending evening events in London. If you give:
- £5.00 per month, you get 50% off events (cost £15)
- £7.50 or more per month as a foundation member, you get events for free when you book
Get The MInt magazine for free
- Top economic thinkers including Steve Keen, Yanis Varoufakis, Ann Pettifor, Kate Raworth and many others
- Comment on and analysis of finance, housing, environmental, health, marketisation etc
- Reporting from around the world including China, Africa and Central America
- History and humour
It is available on subscription (£3.99 – per quarterly issue and £12.99 – for an annual subscription with institutional subscriptions available too for libraries etc) or free as a part of PEP membership.
Get savings on our monthly evening events...
…which are usually held on Tuesdays at 7-8.30pm followed by a wine reception at the School of Economic Science, 11-13 Mandeville Pl, Marylebone, London W1U 3AJ
- Over the first 6 months of 2018, our speakers include Steve Keen, Ann Pettifor, Richard Murphy and many more. See the full programme over the coming months here.
- For non-members tickets are £15 (£7.50 for students) – become a member of Promoting Economic Pluralism here and get events for free or with a 50% discount.