We are recruiting...
We are looking for new trustees to support our new strategic direction to demonstrate economic pluralism in practice in the agri-food-environment ‘nexus’ – see here for more information.
We would be keen to recruit new trustees that have:
- experience and expertise in the agricultural and/or food sectors in business, policy or regulation, with particular knowledge of sustainability issues;
- strategic and creative thinking skills and experience; and
- broad knowledge of new economic thinking.
We have quarterly meetings of about 2 hours with other meetings as necessary on specific issues, which may be necessary to support this new strategic direction.
These positions are on a volunteer basis.
If you are interested, please email here explaining your interest with a CV attached.
We are looking for students who can help with promoting our content on The Mint particularly on social media. We are looking for people with:
- content generation and social media skills; and
- broad knowledge of and interest in new economic thinking.
We will provide training in using the specific software we use, but would look for some-one who is comfortable with learning and using software packages for communication work.
Please send an email here explaining your interest and skills.